We had a very productive week - both Mike and I had a lot going on at work and Noah was a busy little guy at "school." It seems Noah is finally back to sleeping through the night. Unfortunately, he still won't nap on his own on the weekends but we're taking it day by day! He's begun walking more and seems to have a little more confidence. Our little man is growing up! However, when he doesn't want to walk, there is no forcing it. He puts his legs straight out so you have no choice but to put him down on his behind. He's also taken to grunting when he wants something. We're getting a little better at understanding his needs.
Friday I had a meeting with a seamstress to do some curtains for our kitchen and hopefully our bedroom/bath. After 4 years, yes, I'm finally getting around to it! We have plans to get lots of things done around the house this year and this is just the first step.
That evening I had my monthly women's poker night and FINALLY, after being looooong overdue (and I mean long!)...I WON! I think it's the universe's way giving me a little boost so I don't quit!
Saturday was relatively low key. Dana came over to babysit late afternoon and Mike and I attended a wedding shower in Keller, TX. We had a lovely time visiting with friends and enjoying good food and drink!
Sunday Mike had his soccer game and we also got some things done around the house. The pictures below are a few we took of Noah this week. When he's not whiny, he's a pretty happy boy! He's been fun to play with and really enjoys horsing around with daddy!
So, some big news over at the Pizza Hut office is that we'll probably be moving buildings in another year. We're supposed to get state-of-the art offices, including a new gym and childcare center. They may even pay some of the cost of the childcare! The areas they are looking at are in Plano. Should be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks/months!
We've all got another busy week ahead. March already! Where does the time go?
XOXO,
Corri, Mike and Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment