While he started out as a very peaceful baby, that quickly changed after hitting the two week mark. He became much more fussy and and we still have trouble getting him to sleep more at night than during the day. What hasn't changed is how incredibly adorable he is! He gets cuter every day - maybe I'm predjudice being his mother, but I don't think so!!
Noah is very much taken with him and loves to kiss, hug and hold him. It only lasts for a few minutes, mind you, but he wants to do it often. I am very grateful that he wants to shower him with so much love. We'll see if that continues when Ian can take Noah's toys!
We are lucky that Ian will take formula and does not have the reflux and constipation issues that Noah had. I don't know if I could deal with that again.
There are moments when he is awake and very thoughtful. He takes in his surroundings and observes. Its really quite sweet and we bask in the few times he's peaceful and alert.
Ian seemed to have an issue with the first formula so we switched him to a sensitive and hopefully that will help ease some of the fussiness.
We're still praying for sleep. It's a raritiy STILL - I thought as we neared a month, he'd sleep better through the night, but he wants to eat every three hours and after he eats, he's up for another 30-45. That REALLY limits the time we have to rest. I try to nap during the day when he sleeps, but it always seems there's stuff to be done. I need to get my priorities straight!
I'll write again once Ian has his month apt. We'll see how much he's changes. I'm sure he's a good 10 lbs by now!!
Cheers,
Corri, Mike, Noah and Ian



No comments:
Post a Comment