This was certainly a firstMother's Day that I won't soon forget. The day started off well enough, Mike made me breakfast and I cuddled with Noah. We all went to church as a family and enjoyed some time out shopping. Of course, as previously mentioned, my goal today was to get Noah to laugh again. Once you hear it, it's just addicting!
I'm leaving for NY tomorrow and will be gone until Friday. So, to hear him laugh would just make my mother's day so special. The below is what we captured today...
Enough said.
Even after all of that, I really enjoyed just being with my family. Mike spoiled me the entire weekend (I got to nap yesterday and even got excused from housework!!) :-)
So, maybe I didn't get my laugh but Noah was full of smiles for mommy (and daddy and even Uncle Matt) but beggars can't be choosers and I'll take what I can get!
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment