Well, fortunately it didn't take Noah long to get back in the swing of things at the sitters. I was pretty worried since he was home with me for 6 days. Overall the week was fine for he and I. Mike on the other hand had a lot of stress with work. The launch of his client's website did not go as planned so he spent many long hours trying to get it going. He was supposed to go to LA for the MTV Movie Awards this weekend, but due to all of his long hours, he ended up getting sick on Friday. After all of his hard work, he couldn't reap the rewards of a successful launch. He spent Friday and Saturday trying to recover from whatever has been ailing him.
On the nap front - I really thought we made progress because on Friday for both of Noah's naps he laid down without much fuss. SUCCESS! However, Saturday his morning nap was non-existent and I was foolish enough to take him shopping with me and his aunt Dana. He did really well out shopping but lacked in the nap deptartment. He was a bear once we got home and refused to go to bed. It was the same story Sunday morning. He fell asleep in my arms so I went to put him down. He proceeded to cry for 1 1/2 hours. As soon as I picked him up, again, back to sleep in my arms. YIKES!! While Mike and I really enjoy holding him, we can tell its negatively affecting him and can not have him growing up expecting to be held all of the time.
We do continue to use some of his toys and right now he's laying in front of the TV watching Aladdin. I know, I should not use TV for a substitute, but it's nice having a bit of time to myself (and it's so cute to see him facscinated by TV)!
Just a few pictures and video to leave you with on this lovely Sunday.
Have a wonderful week!!
xoxo
My beautiful boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment