It was his first time to Grandpa Blick's house and while we were worried he might not sleep well, he still ended up sleeping through the night so we were very blessed! Saturday morning we were up bright and early (as usual) and it was going to be Noah's first trip to the zoo. Grandma Blick was joined us and we made it out there before it got too warm. Here are a couple pictures from the experience. It didn't take Noah long (approx. 15 minutes) before he was zonked!
At the zoo, I was able to meet up with an old girlfriend of mine from HS. Suzy brought her three kids so we were able to spend a little bit of time together catching up. It was so nice!
Before long, it was time for Noah to get home and take a nap (we'd actually spent 3 hours out there). We packed up all of our things (and I mean ALL - the bath, bed, clothes, chairs, food, etc) from Grandpa's and headed over to spend the night at Grandma's. Noah got the full tour and then decided it was time to chill (the zoo took a lot out of him).
Sunday was another early morning day and after we all had brunch, it was already time to head home. It was a little more difficult for Noah this time. While he did sleep most of the journey, the time he was awake was spent squirming around, wanting to get out of his chair. You could tell he was so happy to be home when it was all said and done. He really loves to stretch!
All in all, it was a great weekend! Noah had a great time with his grandparents and looks forward to some more fun weekends (but maybe at his house instead of the long drive to KS!)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xo,
Corri, Mike and Noah
Wow! Looks like you all had a fun and busy weekend. I'm sad I had to miss the zoo, I do love a good zoo trip. I'll definitely come next time. Thanks for doing such a great job keeping us all updated on the crazy life of the Reicherts! I love seeing all of the pictures of Noah:-)
ReplyDelete