Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sick Baby

The week was a good one...until Thursday. I picked up Noah from the sitter's and he had a runny nose. We initially thought that it was due to teething. Well, after sitting up with him until 2am, it was NOT teething! He had a a nasty cough and stuffy nose. I stayed home with him on Friday and we ended up at the doctor's. Turns out he has a chest cold. I don't know if he or Mike and I suffered most! I was again up with him until 5am on Friday night and Mike took over in the morning. He seems to do much better during the day but we continue to worry at night. Saturday night, while he fussed until midnight, he did finally fall asleep and slept until 7am.

Come Sunday, I got a nice surprise from my husband - Breakfast in bed! I thought, what could I have done to deserve this? It's not Mother's Day, or my birthday...Apparently he felt I just deserved it. What a sweetheart!!

Noah and I spent the day together while Mike worked outside. Noah seemed to be feeling a little better - the smiles would pop up on occasion and for the first time, Noah rolled from his back to his tummy! He was able to do it twice but then he decided he was too frustrated to continue. He can't quite figure out how to get back to his back, but I'm sure it will come in due time. Then I supposed we'd better watch out as he'll be rolling all over the place!

Mike also received a treat today - He's pictured here with his two pride and joy's:





Noah....and the Cubs!

Thanks to Uncle Ryan for providing the Cubs outfit. I think if Mike had his way, Noah would be in it 24/7!

Well, evening is near and Noah is once again fussy. I'd better go help Mike out - it could be another long night. We are hopeful he will be ok for daycare tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Love to all,
Corri, Mike and Noah

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Noah finally rolled over! He's on his way now:-)

    ReplyDelete