Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's HOT! HOT! HOT!

Not too much to share this week. Noah has been sick again with a cold. His nose is running non-stop and he is again waking up in the middle of the night, whether from being unable to breath or because he's stuck in a corner from rolling around. Mike and I have just gotten used to it. Until he's over this cold and/or we figure out a way to keep him still, it will be a part of life.

We've been practicing sitting up with Noah (although he'd much rather lay down and doesn't seem to take too much interest in it.) We've also been trying to teach him to reach for his bottle and hold it. He's got the reaching down pat, and as for the holding, he starts out that way, but then decides its much easier when we do it. Yes, I think we have a lazy child. As long as someone else is getting him what he wants, he sees no reason to try for himself.

The weekend was pretty low key. I had poker Friday night, to which I lost, but the company was fun. Mike, Noah and I ran some errands on Saturday but otherwise chilled at home. It's so hot out, and we thought about going to the pool, but then decided not to as we figured we'd end up melting from the heat. It was a good weekend to clean the house and stay inside!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable week. Catch up with you next weekend!
xoxo,
Corri, Mike and Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment