Saturday was another busy one - I attended an Uppercase Living party, courtesy of my friend Karen. It was really interesting and yes, I got sucked in to making some purchases! I'll be sure to let you know how they turn out once I get them and get the projects complete.
Noah and I then enjoyed lunch with my girlfriend, Julie. Noah has been so good when we take him on outings. I hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying that!
Saturday evening we visited with some friends at Amy and Jeremy's place. Visiting were our friends, Aaron and Karen, their daughter Olivia, Ashley and Kevin and their kids, Jocelyne and Jaxon, Kristy and Michael, and their son Nolan. Here is a picture of all the kids. It was like hearding cats (the only thing missing is the actual cat!), but at least we captured them at their finest! I remember seeing pictures like this of me when I was small, posing with family and friends. It's strange to see myself doing those same things that my mom used to do, in what I perceive was not so long ago (but in truth actually was)!
Sunday morning began as any other; Noah was very happy and very talkative! However, what was nice about this morning is that I was able to put him in his bouncer and go about my business getting some things done. He was happy to squalk (which is what it came out sounding like) to anyone or anything that would listen - or not. I can't imagine Mike was able to sleep with all of the noise. I was going about my business, when I realized that I had not heard the little munchkin in a few minutes. I looked over at him and this is what I discovered...
I was in complete disbelief! This child rarely goes to sleep unless someone is holding him! He must have still be pretty tired from the night before. Doesn't look comfortable but I think he still got in a 30 minute nap! Who's complaining?!
Once afternoon hit, he was again in a happy mood (we squeezed in a few naps prior - trust me, he was not this happy earlier!) Here is Noah with daddy, enjoying some talk time.
You'd never have guessed that this kid was collicky! It's not too difficult getting him to smile these days, so we are never short of adorable pictures! I still stand by that he is the cutest baby in DFW! :-)
I'll take a moment to plug the contest Noah is in for "cutest baby in DFW". Hopefully he made it to the next round. If so, we still need your votes! Please go to the following website and pick Noah as your favorite!
I'll take a moment to plug the contest Noah is in for "cutest baby in DFW". Hopefully he made it to the next round. If so, we still need your votes! Please go to the following website and pick Noah as your favorite!
If he's not there, alas, then we did not make the cut. But that is ok, he's still the best in our book!
Here's Noah telling daddy stories.
Sunday evening, we were able to grab some dinner with our friends Kerrie and Kyle, and Joe, Rachel and their daughter Ava. It was so good to catch up and hear all about Kerrie and Kyle's twins they are expecting in Dec. and see how big (or little actually) Ava has gotten. She is 10 weeks behind Noah and the cutest, daintest little girl. Very precious!!
Already it's 9p and time for bed. Another crazy weekend behind us! I'm sure there will be more to look forward to this week!
Love to all,
Corri, Mike and Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment