Sunday, August 3, 2008

Not just a myth anymore - they do exist!

After much debate and speculation, and months of drooling and chewing on everything - it's official: Noah has his first tooth!! I noticed it Friday during his breakfast feeding. It doesn't seem to affect him in the least. He still chews on anything he can and slobbers like crazy. I imagine this will be the case until his mouth is full of teeth. This was a reality check for us - our baby is growing up! :-)

This was a relatively busy weekend (the first for the month of August). Mike left Saturday to spend the day with friends at Cedar Creek Lake. That left Noah and I to spend some quality Mother/son time. He took a field trip to the hair salon where he hung out with Aunt Dana and mommy while they got their hair done. My stylist kept telling me he would trade us some land he owns (at Cedar Creek Lake) for Noah. :-) He thought he was the cutest thing he's ever seen. What a compliment to Noah and his parents! Had he asked me during Noah's colicky phase, I probably would have considered it. Now that he is overall, a happy and fun child, Mike and I think we'll keep him. :-) Noah had a really good day - he didn't get fussy at all and we had several stops before we made our way home at 6:30 that evening. I was very impressed with his attitude all day. We also worked on some crawling and sitting up.


Daddy made it home around 11 on Sunday so they got to spend some quality time together while I picked up the house and did some cleaning. I am expecting some friends to visit from out of town next weekend so it was good incentive to clean. (Shocking that it's not ship-shape every weekend, I know!)



It's officially hot in Dallas (in the 100's) so we don't do much outside - we leave the yard work to Mike. We're just trying to stay cool and wait for fall to arrive (probably in November).



I hope everyone has a good week and we'll catch up next weekend!

Love,

Corri, Mike and Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment