Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday we had! Noah was able to enjoy lots of time with his Grandma and Grandpa Blick and even got to play with his Uncle Ryan who visited from Chicago!

Everyone got to town Wednesday evening and we did lots of playing games, shopping, cooking and of course eating throughout the weekend! Noah got some presents from his Grandparents (seen below) and enjoyed some peek-a-boo with his Uncle Ryan.

I love kisses as much as my new blankie!



This isn't how you're supposed to wear them?



Noah had a great time at his first Thanksgiving dinner!
YUM! YUM!
Noah did not lack any love or attention the past four days - although he'll probably go through withdrawal these next few days. Hopefully he'll cope ok with just mommy and daddy.
Christmas came early in the Reichert household. Corri came across one great deal while shopping on Black Friday. We couldn't resist the 46" flat screen HD TV on sale at Circuit City so we took the plunge and bought it! Mike has been in heaven the past 3 days. I think he wonders how we ever survived without it before! I admit, it has been nice having the TV and it forced us to rearrange the living room (so I got to buy some new things for that!).
Now it's time to get down to business and get the Christmas shopping done! Only 24 days until Christmas - YIKES!
I hope everyone enjoyed the Thanksgiving Holiday with family and got some R&R. I can't say much for the latter, but the former was fantastic!
Before I forget, special shout-out to my sister who, today, turned 30!! Congrats Sis - welcome to the big leagues! :-)
Love to all,
Corri, Mike and Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment