Noah had his school pictures taken back in October and we finally got to see them. He looks pretty cute! We didn't end up ordering any since we just had his 9 month pictures taken and he was smiling in all of those. (I'll be posting soon!)
Friday night mommy got to have a Girl's Night Out! I went with several friends to see TWILIGHT! It was AWESOME (not as good as the book, but still entertaining!) If you haven't seen or read the books, I highly recommend them!! They are my next "Harry Potter" obsession.
Mike played golf Saturday morning and then Dana came over early evening so Mike and I could get some Christmas shopping done. We made a nice dent in our lists so that was good!
Sunday was my least favorite day. I had problems with my iPhone that began at 8:30am. By 3p I was at the Apple store trying to get the issues resolved and finally, at 5p, I was on my way home. What a waste of a day!
At least we have a short week to look forward to. Mike has two days of work and I have two and a half. My parents are coming for Thanksgiving so that will be nice. The frightening thing is that December is only a week away and Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye!
Everyone have a great week!
Corri, Mike and Noah




No comments:
Post a Comment