.
Once we arrived in Wichita, we spent a few hours with Grandpa Blick. Noah enjoyed recounting tales of our journey.
The drive lasted THIS LONG!
Friday was spent with Grandma Blick, hanging out at the house and lots of playing. Grandma let Noah open his stocking to have something fun to play with. 


Mommy and Daddy always have their phones so now Noah will be included. I wish mine had as many pretty colors!
We all went out to lunch where Noah experienced drinking from a straw for the first time (I held the straw with water in it while he sucked from the bottom). He got the hang of it pretty quickly. Mom tells me that's how I learned to drink from a straw so we'll see!
Mommy and Daddy always have their phones so now Noah will be included. I wish mine had as many pretty colors!
We all went out to lunch where Noah experienced drinking from a straw for the first time (I held the straw with water in it while he sucked from the bottom). He got the hang of it pretty quickly. Mom tells me that's how I learned to drink from a straw so we'll see!
Friday night it was back to Grandpas for "Christmas. Look at all the fun things Noah received! (Mom and Dad were pretty lucky too!)


Fun summer clothes!
Drum from Mom and Dad


Saturday Noah got to play with his second cousins over at Grandpa's house. Lots of fun with the kids. I think Sebastian was a little frightened of Noah. Even though he's about 6 mos. older, Noah was still about the same size and maybe even a little heavier!
Saturday Noah got to play with his second cousins over at Grandpa's house. Lots of fun with the kids. I think Sebastian was a little frightened of Noah. Even though he's about 6 mos. older, Noah was still about the same size and maybe even a little heavier!
Cousins: Noah, Alexis, Sebastian and Elizabeth
Sunday we spent the day with Grandma Blick where she had an open house and invited lots of family and friends. Noah was had a great time but did get a little overwhelmed with all of the guests. It was nice to catch up with lots of my aunts, uncles and cousins. I even had a visit from one of me dear friends whom I've known for 20 years! It was so good to catch up with her!
My new computer from Aunt Dana - now I'm all set!
Happy Family!
Playing with Grandma and Great-Aunt Judy
Monday morning we left to get back to Dallas - just in time to pack for our trip to Alabama on Tuesday!
As you can see, Noah was never short of attention or gifts through the course of the weekend. I know he enjoyed his time with his grandparents and aunt and extended family members. There's certainly no shortage of love where Noah is concerned! We are so fortunate to have such loving family members to share this special time with!
Love,
Corri, Mike and Noah
PS
Part 2 of our Christmas vacation to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment