Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yes, We've Got Walkin', People!

I can hardly believe it, but Noah finally took his first steps alone! Mike and I have been practicing with him but it wasn't until Tuesday night when we tried to get him to walk between Mike and I that he did it alone! It was just a few steps at first but by Thursday, he took 12 steps alone at school!! He's still a bit wobbly but the confidence is growing. We continue to practice with him daily and we know it won't be long before he starts taking off completely on his own!

That was pretty much the highlight for the week! I spent my Friday night with my Poker girls - where I lost but I did get to play the Wii for the first time. It was so much fun, but I was so sore today! Who knew it could work muscles I didn't know I had!

Noah has really been taken with Peek-A-Boo and shutting the doors. Here are a few pictures of that.


Mike was busy hanging our new ceiling fan and Noah thought he'd keep daddy company. This is the tail end of Mike and Noah going back and forth saying Dada. It was so cute! Noah enjoyed the sound of the ladder as well!



Matt and Emily graciously watched Noah for Mike and I Saturday night so we could have a night alone together. We enjoyed a new Sushi restaurant and took in the movie, Taken. It was entertaining but I probably would have been ok renting it.

So, the next time I write, Noah will be 1 years old!!
Have a great week!
xoxo,
Corri, Mike and Noah

1 comment: