Here are a few pictures of them together.
Milk time!
Trying to make Noah laugh
Attack daddy now!

Hugs and bites for daddy!
Speaking of "bites" we have to watch it. With Noah's teething, he always wants to bite us. He's gotten us in the leg, the shoulder, the face even - it hurts and I think we've even startled him by crying out. I hope we don't have to deal with this for years to come!
Hugs and bites for daddy!
Speaking of "bites" we have to watch it. With Noah's teething, he always wants to bite us. He's gotten us in the leg, the shoulder, the face even - it hurts and I think we've even startled him by crying out. I hope we don't have to deal with this for years to come!
It was a slightly tough road but we think we have weaned Noah off the bottle. He has finally accepted the fact that he's stuck with sippy cups so if he's thirsty, he'll take a drink! The hardest was his night time milk, but he's finally come around. Our little man is growing up! Noah is also getting very good at his waving. He seems to understand whenever we tell him goodbye so he'll usually wave. Sometimes he'll even blow kisses (this is thanks to his teacher at school!). Its so great to see him picking things up, esp. since he still doesn't have the confidence to walk on his own and we're not getting any words out of him. I know it's only a matter of time. One of these days there will be no stopping him! He loves to put "things" in "things." for example, his balls go inside their contraption. His blocks go inside the container. The fish in the tub go inside the net or in the boat. It's cute. He's getting the concept of "in" even though not always in the right spot. Even though I'm the mom, I still think we have a genius on our hands!
We have another busy week ahead and already looking towards the weekend. Should be a cold week (actually what the weather is SUPPOSED to be in January!) so I'm sure we'll just go from home to work and home again. Gearing up for Noah's birthday. We're excited!
Stop looking at me
Have a wonderful week!
Love to all,
Corri, Mike and Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment