What a nice and peaceful weekend we had! It's been rainy all week and Saturday was no exception. After spending some family time at the mall on Friday night, we stayed in all day Saturday and watched the rain come down. We did absolutely nothing - it was awesome! Noah has gotten so much better with his sleep habits now! We started letting him cry it out this past week. The hour of crying slowly whittled it's way to 10 minutes and by Thursday night, he was sleeping through the night again! He slept so well Saturday night, we kind of wondered if he was still breathing when we woke up today. We put him to bed around 7:45 and he didn't wake up until 9am! We woke up several times of course, just to check on him to make sure nothing was wrong. He must be going through a growth spurt. Of course, we had a hard time putting him down tonight since he slept so much. He was at least in good spirits.
This afternoon I got to take advantage of my Mother's Day gift and spent some time at the Ritz spa. It was heaven! Although, I had so many knots in my shoulders that it got rather painful when she tried getting them all out. I guess the phrase "hurt so good" came to mind. While I was away, Noah and Mike got to spend some good father/son time together at the park. Noah just loves being outside. I wonder if he'll still love it when it's 100 degrees. Probably - I don't think heat phases kids like it does us. I'm curious to see how he'll fair in the pool. He loves the water so: outside + pool = heaven? We'll see!
Dana is on vacation having fun in the sun this week so my little "niece" Sophie (her dog) is staying with us. She's a pretty good dog - she mostly lays around and sleeps so not too much trouble. I just have to remember to walk her twice a day and then we're good! We don't want any accidents on the floor in the house!
This Friday begins my Summer Hours at work. I get off every Friday at 1p. I'm so ready and looking forward to it! I will have a wonderful 3 1/2 days off this next weekend. YIPPEE!! If I can just survive the week...
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Love to all,
Corri, Mike and Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment