Friday night was a nice dinner with the family and off to bed for an early start (as always on Saturday!)
Noah very much enjoyed hamming it up at breakfast. We just love making this face!
To give mom and dad some quiet and enjoy sleeping in for a change, Grandma took Noah outside (where it was a beautiful morning in the 60s!). He loved playing in Grandma's fountain and had the wet clothes to prove it!
what happens if I stick my finger in this hole?
Grandma also treated Noah to her latest purchase for him. What a fun car! It was hard to actually get him out of it once they started on a walk. I wonder if Grandma regrets the decision? (then again, what great exercise, which is what I'm sure she's thinking!) :-)
I love sidewalk chalk! If only it tasted better...
The wedding was Saturday afternoon so unfortunately Noah did not get his usual nap. He and I spent most of the wedding in the vestibule so he couldn't holler while the ceremony was going on. He loved climbing up and down the stairs. Even though he started getting crabby, we were still able to get a nice family shot together.
Once we got to the reception, the world was his oyster! There was a huge dance floor and lots of kids (including pretty Ms. Kennedy - my cousin's daughter). Noah couldn't get enough of her! I think he loved having all his little "cousins" around to play with. That kept him occupied for a while.
Before dinner could arrive, Noah insisted on a snack. He also had to use a spoon to eat his crackers (yet another famous face!).
After dinner there was cake and dancing. With the dimming of the lights, it only took a few dance songs before Noah was too tuckered to do anymore. He snuggled up with aunt Dana and passed out.
No comments:
Post a Comment