I know that Noah had a great time with Aunt Dana too - I could barely get a kiss goodbye from him he was so happy to have her there!
This is a very ornery face!!
Noah just LOVES to talk on the phone. His only other favorite thing is watching TV. Here, he combines the two together.
Here's he's being ornery trying to grab Aunt Dana's phone. Its hard to resist this beautiful smile though!


Can we say Heart breaker?!?!
Saturday Dana and I took Noah out to run errands. We had a lovely morning and enjoyed lunch out. Noah was zonked by then so we took him home to nap where we tried as well. By the time we got home, Noah did not want to lay down so we fought it for over an hour. He was not having any of it. FINE. So, we hung out until church time where Noah is still a handful. I can't blame him really; there are so many people and things to look at, why would a 1 1/2 year old sit still and be quiet?
Dana left us for her girl's night out so it was just me and Noah for the evening. He's such a little love bug, we had no trouble entertaining ourselves.
Sunday morning we went to check out the new Target in Wylie - it's amazing! I love that it's less than 10 minutes from our house and its the biggest Target they have built to-date (I think that's what they said, anyway!) Mike made it home by 11 when he had to get ready for his soccer game (which they won - YAY!). After Noah's nap, we went out to support Daddy. Noah was bashful to all the guys who tried to visit with him but he sure loved running outside and would have loved being on the field. I had to chase him a couple of times to get him away from the sidelines and the flags. He also loved all the soccer balls out there and kicked a few around.
While Noah doesn't usually like having things on his head, he's definitely gotten used to wearing his hat. He loves to put it on and run around the house with it.
It's a good thing b/c it was very Sunny on Sunday. He wore it for most of the afternoon, but I think he's head got hot, then he refused to have it on any further.
That was it for our big weekend! Mike had a nice time with his buddies and now it's almost time for another fun weekend! We're so glad to have longer time off - Mike has a Bachelor party to go to Friday and Grandma Blick is visiting.
Noah got pretty excited when I mentioned it last night before bed. He's got lots to look forward to!
I hope everyone has a fantastic Labor Day holiday - we're only supposed to get into the upper 80s. I'm really looking forward to it!!
Love to all,
Corri, Mike and Noah
I can't wait to meet him!!!!
ReplyDelete