I just realized that I have been remiss in posting this weekend. It's been rather hectic at work since my boss has been on vacation. We have been preparing for a major meeting happening tomorrow. So, of course I worked some over the weekend and put in a 12 hour day yesterday. I'm so pooped right now, I should go to bed, esp. since I have to be to work at 7am tomorrow. My VP acknowledged my hard work today and told me how impressed he was with all that I've been working on while my boss has been out. Its nice to be recognized (even though I don't like my VP) and will hopefully put me even closer to a good raise and eventual promotion. :-) In the meantime, Mike wants to entertain a move to California - San Fran or San Diego perhaps? I don't think so...If I'm ready for a bigger house here in TX, how would we ever survive in cramped CA living quarters?! Plus, give up all my babysitters? NO WAY!
So, what to say about the weekend. Didn't do a whole lot - Mike was able to get the trim in the bathroom complete and he's slowly but surely repairing some of the siding trim on the house. Noah and I spent most of the weekend at the house. We are continually trying to teach him new words and he repeats them pretty well for his age, but getting him to use them regularly is another story. Any time he wants something the "pease" comes out, but of course, I usually have no idea what he's saying please for! Tantrums are still in full force and he's definitely not a morning child. Every morning we have to wake him he seems to freak out. He doesn't want picked up, but then he does; he doesn't want milk, but then he does...the list goes on and on. Of course, those who don't know him well still think he is the cutest thing ever, and to that I must agree! He seems to do well in Transition (toddler class) and doesn't get upset when I leave anymore. He's still quite the lover; I'm always hearing about him kissing on one girl or another. At least the biting has stopped! The teachers all fight over his affections and that makes me feel good. I know he is loved!
This coming weekend Mike is heading out of town for his Fantasy Football league. Dana is watching Noah on Friday while I try to win some money at Poker and then we plan to spend a fun Saturday together.
Mike started up soccer this last weekend - they won their first game which is exciting! One of these days I'll take Noah as I'm sure he'd love being outside and getting to run around.
That's all for tonight. I gotta hit the sack!
Love to all,
Corri, Mike and Noah
PS.
Happy Birthday to Grandma Reichert - Have a wonderful day tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment