We had family night Friday. Noah was in the best mood (which seems to be a rarity these days). He's begun to really ham it up in front of the camera as noted by the pictures attached.
Its hard to deny this face, isn't it? Well, it also quickly turns to frowns and whines so don't be fooled! That was how Saturday was spent. Noah doesn't appear to be a morning person. Of course, he's not a night person either. He's been waking up in the middle of the night quite regularly these days and also refusing to go to bed at night. This might be part of the reason he's unhappy during the day.
So, Saturday I had a hair apt. in the morning and when I got back, Mike was ready to leave for a golf game. He said Noah had improved his mood, but as soon as Mike was gone, the smiles turned to frowns and whines. How come Mike got the good boy and I got I'm not sure what! I decided it was nap time but even after that, he was still moody. We got out of the house for a while to run errands and that seemed to help to some degree. Mike got home at 5 and we got ready for our evening of house parties. Uncle Matt and Aunt Emily came to watch Noah while we went out for some adult fun.
Our first stop was Dana's - she had a wonderful spread of appetizers and desserts and her first home party seemed to be quite successful! We had fun hanging out and admiring her cooking and latest decor. We weren't able to stay too long as we also had to attend a friend's party in Plano. Overall, it was a great evening with family and friends and we're so appreciative of Matt and Emily watching munchkin for us!
Again, Noah woke up in the middle of the night. I was too tired to deal with him so I plopped him in bed with us. I think he's getting in the habit of this happening so I think we're going to have to go back to just letting him cry.
Today we ran some errands, took a family nap and then it was Christmas movie time!
Once again, we struggled at bedtime but hopefully we can get this resolved by the end of the week. This next week will be a crazy one, filled with lots of work, work parties and events. Friday we are headed to KS to spend time with my dad's family, which we are looking forward to. Can't believe how quickly Christmas is catching up to us! Don't think we're going to get to visit Santa this year, which is a shame, but somehow the weeks just got away from us.
Hope everyone has a fun and productive week.
Love to all,
Corri, Mike and Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment