Friday, December 3, 2010

Ian's Check up

We just got back from Ian's 1 month check up and I'm happy to report he received an A+!  He's now a hefty 11 lbs, 12 oz (in the 97th percentile) while his height is only 75% at 21.5 and a head in the 75-90%.  I guess he's proportionate and seems to take after his brother!  We are still really struggling with his night time sleeping.  The doctor thinks he's going through a growth spurt which is why he wants to eat all the time but insists that as we get his schedule on track, both the eating and the sleeping will get better.  She feels strongly that he should be sleeping a good 5 hours a night so he's probably a bit colicky and b/c of the lack of routine, that might be causing his sleep issues.  So, I'm going to give it the weekend to see if we can get things in line and where we're all sleeping better.  She says by two months everything should definitely be better.  Another 4 weeks?!  Can I handle that??!!

Cheers to all,
Corri, Mike, Noah and Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment