Yes folks, the unimaginable happened today. While I know its inevitable, it seemed a distant dream. My son, Noah, for the first time in I don't know how long (if ever!) came home tonight and told me he had to go potty. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Yes, the skies opened up, and the choir angels sang! We went to the bathroom, got him settled; he sat there a minute or two and decided he didn't have to go. Booo!
BUT, just when I thought all was lost, he changed his mind!! Not only did he get back up there, he went #2!! This is the first time EVER. Yes, I am so proud! And when I thought it couldn't get any better, he peed too! :-)
Ok, so I know one day this blog will embarrass him, me talking about his bowel movements and all, and that's mostly why I write it. I also wanted to document this as I'm not getting my hopes up that we're competely done with going in the pants. BUT, I think we are at the beginning of something great. FINALLY.
Our baby is growing up!!
Cheers,
Corri, Mike, Noah and Ian
YEAH, NOAH!!! Hang in there mom and dad, you are doing great work! love ya - Dette
ReplyDelete