I was able to sleep a little longer today as Ian had his 4 month check up. You may or may not be surprised to hear that Ian weighed in at 18 lbs, 2 oz. That would put him in the 97%, his head is also 97%, while his height, at 25.3" is only in the 75%. That's my little butter ball!!!
Baptism weekend was beautiful. Noah was a good little trooper and Ian was an angel. We had a lovely time with family! Noah was so sad to see family go and still asks when the next visitor will be coming. Here are a few pictures of the beautiful day.
Our beautiful family!
Ian's Godparents, Megan Reichert and James Graves
We were so fortunate to have Fr. Tom baptize both our boys (just at different churches!)
Dessert!
Not only did we have all Grandparents in, plus my aunts and uncles, Aunt Judy, Godfather Uncle Jim, Aunt June and Uncle Leroy, along with my cousin Jamie and her husband Jon, joined us for the festivities. We were so blessed to have so many loved ones with us. We missed Uncle Ryan, but know he was there in spirit with us.
After the ceremony, we enjoyed lunch and games at our house. Uncle Jim brought Corn Hole, which gave us hours of enjoyment! Dad and Mike were unstoppable! I think Al and Jim got the best of them a few times, but they hold the record as reigning champs. I demand a rematch at some point!
We had planned to re-celebrate Noah's birthday with the cute cake, unfortunately I had it setting on a counter where we have had ants. Needless to say, when we opened the box, there were swarms of them. GROSS! Such a disappointment, but it was probably good Noah never saw the cake to begin with. I did need a picture for posterity.
And before I forget, Noah has been steadily improving at soccer. He has actually started participating more, doing the drills and listening to the coach. He's still not crazy about playing with the other kids, but we have confidence he will get there. Aunt Megan was able to go with him to see him play and I think he enjoyed having her there. He had a great time bunking with Aunt Megan too and was so sad to see her go. He can't wait for her next visit!
Noah's 3 year check up is Monday so I'm sure I'll have an update then as to how he's growing. :-)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Cheers,
The Reichert family








No comments:
Post a Comment