Mike and I had a rough weekend. After Ian got his shots last week, he seemed to have developed a cold. It keeps his nose stuffy and he had trouble sleeping. I think between the two of us, we were up with him 4 times Sat night-Sunday. We would trade off times to get up and the first time I took him, I noticed he was on his back. I thought it was odd that Mike would lay him down like that, but then figured he was trying something new. I got him back to sleep, then laid him down again. Noah had climbed in to our bed at that point, so I figured I would just sleep in his bed. Ian starts crying maybe 30 minutes later, so I go back to check on him. Lo and behold, he's on his back! I KNOW I laid him on his tummy...so, in my brilliance, by using deductive reasoning, I have determined that Ian is now capable of rolling from his stomach to his back!
So, when I informed Mike of my great discovery, he looked at me and says, "yes, I know, I figured that out earlier." Well, gee thanks for telling me. So, anyway, now Ian is constantly waking himself up because he rolls over and then decides he doesn't like it. We need to get this kid to figure out how to roll back on to his stomach and quick before we die from exhaustion. In hopes of filling his belly a bit more before bed, we're going to start trying cereal at night. Our baby is growing so fast!!
As for our other "baby", Noah just had his 3 year check up and I'm happy to report he gets an A+ for development! He's currently 34.4 lbs (75%) and 37.3" (50-75%). He was a little pill for the doctor, but I guess that's normal for a 3 year old.
This weekend is the traditional St. Patty's Day parade. We are planning to take the boys. I'm not sure how Ian will do, but I'm sure Noah will love it! We also have 2 birthday parties this weekend for Noah so we will have our hands full with things to do. Did I mention we miss Aunt Dana?!
That's all for now (but isn't that enough?)
Love to all,
The Reichert family
No comments:
Post a Comment