By the time we did get Noah to get in the pool, Ian decided he'd had enough.
I took care of Ian while Dana whirled Noah around in the water. He was really getting into it, but unfortunately we had to go, it was about time for Ian to eat and it was starting to get really hot!
Other brief updates:
Mike finally got back home this past Thursday so we plan to take the boys out today to enjoy some time together while we have it (Mike is leaving again this coming Wed. on a boy's trip through the weekend). I thought it planned that rather nicely - get home and have a weekend where he gets a "free day" for Father's Day. How convenient!
My sister will also be out of town this next week as well, so it's me and the boys again for another 5 days. I think Mike has paid my back 10x over from all my business trips this past spring. Major kudos to single parents out there - I don't know how they do it! I love my kids dearly, but everyone needs a break now and again! I've begged a dear friend of mine to come hang out with us on Saturday to give Noah a break from me. :-) We'll see how it all goes.
We were fortunate enough to have Grandma and Grandpa Reichert babysit the boys while Mike and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary at the beginning of the month. Our boys are so spoiled! They all seemed to have a wonderful time and I was glad they could be here. Noah always looks forward to having the grandparents around and Mike and I had a beautiful anniversary weekend in LA.
Traveling to Wichita for the 4th of July holiday and we are looking forward to spending some time in KS and I know the grandparents are looking forward to seeing the boys.
I hear the boys calling so that's my cue (since it's Father's Day, Mike is "off the hook").
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL FATHER'S OUT THERE!! Especially to my dad, Dan and Mike's dad, Al - without you both, we wouldn't have the sweet boys that we do. :-) And a special shout out to my hubby who means the world to us!
Love,
The Reicherts



No comments:
Post a Comment