The boys finished swim lessons last weekend and we are so proud of them! Ian has Learned to close his mouth when he goes under water. He doesn't cry anymore and seems to enjoy being in the water. Noah's last lesson was amazing. He FINALLY got into it and while he was still a little scared, he did everything that coach asked without crying. He's come a really long way. Now we just have to keep him interested in the pool and continue practicing with him. They both got presents for the great job they did.
We took the boys out for pizza today and in honor of the first KSU game, we all sported our K-State Tees. I got a few pics of the boys...
Noah is back to soccer lessons this week. He's in the 3 1/2-4 year old class. He's doing really well with the ball. I think he's a natural! His coach was impressed with how well he listens at 3 1/2... Of course, I'd love to see some of that listening at home and at school!
He's really been trying our patience lately. Anything we ask, the answer is immediately "nope." I just want to haul off and wallop him sometimes!
We are looking forward to the long weekend. We are doing some cleaning and getting some painting done. Always a work in progress. So for Labor Day weekend, we will definitely be LABORING!
Love to all,
The Reicherts








No comments:
Post a Comment