Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Arboretum 2011

We had a very full weekend (Oct. 22/23 - yes, I'm a little behind).  We began our Saturday at the Arboretum with the Hensley's.  It was a gorgeous day to be outside!  We got lots of good pictures and the kids had fun looking at the pumpkins and being chased by the daddies. 

Best Friends

Mama's boys

I'm in a pumpkin house!



Happy Family

Who knew pumpkins came in other colors! (Noah and Haley)

Look, a pumpkin just my size!

I love this picture - I'm not sure if Ian is upset because he didn't want to be put down, he was tired, or just didn't like the sun in his face...


Somebody loves daddy!

That afternoon we took the boys to the Fall Festival up at the Pizza Hut offices.  There was a petting zoo, pony rides, train ride, puppet theater, games, face painting, balloon making, food...whew!  Isn't that enough?!  We were only able to stay an hour (to which Noah promptly threw a fit) but I had a wedding reception to go to before taking Dana to "So You Think You Can Dance" tour.  (Which was amazing by the way!)

Sunday Mike had a soccer game and when he got home, we got ready to go to the World Series!  It was awesome getting to see the Rangers win that night.  Too bad they lost it overall.  So close...It's cool that we've now been to a Super Bowl, World Series, now I think we just need to get to the Stanley Cup Finals! :-)

What a fun and busy weekend we had.  Of course, it doesn't end there.  More to come in my next post.
Cheers,
The Reicherts

No comments:

Post a Comment