We had an amazing birthday weekend with family and friends! We missed seeing Uncle Ryan and Aunt Meg, but know they were with us in spirit. The theme for Ian's party was The Hungry Caterpillar. It turned out great if I do say so myself!
Picture Day
Our little singer
Birthday Theme: Hungry Caterpillar
Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Reichert
Love Grandma!
I'm as ornery as I look!
Standing on my own
Outside grass time with Grandma R
Godfather Uncle Jim
My "smash cake" that I refused to smash
Loving Aunt Dana!
Mommy and Daddy with the Birthday Boy
Daddy loves me
Gifts from the family
Hanging with Grandma B
Grandpa likes to tickle!
We all had a wonderful weekend. The boys were spoiled with attention from all sides and I think it was a little tough when company left. For Ian's birthday we collected donations for Toys for Tots so we are thrilled that we could provide for other youngsters who aren't as fortunate as we are. I hope to instill a love of giving in the boys as they grow.
We are very much looking forward to the break next week. We'll be traveling to Alabama to spend Thanksgiving with the Reicherts. We can't wait for the boys to see Great Grandma Reichert, as Noah was only 10 months, I think, and Ian was but a future dream!
We have so much to be thankful for. I especially, for the health and happiness of my boys and especially my beautiful Ian on his first birthday.
Love to all,
Corri




No comments:
Post a Comment