While we're on the subject of Ian, it's hard to believe he's almost 2! He's talking quite a bit, is very opinionated and definitely into the "terrible twos." I'd be surprised if he went 5 minutes without some sort of tantrum. You never know when you are going to piss him off, or what sets him off. He loves playing with his big brother (who also likes to aggravate him) but they get along pretty well.
Noah, still as feisty as ever, but very sensitive. You never know when you will hurt his feelings (unintentionally) or do something that makes him angry. He doesn't like it when he doesn't get his way and he makes it very well known! I think he really enjoys having Ian around to play with, but I don't think he likes the idea of sharing or taking turns. :-)
We went with their grandparents to the pumpkin patch last weekend and we took a few shots of the boys.
Mike and I returned last week from our 10 day European vacation. We had a wonderful time visiting London, Edinburgh and Paris. Although, the latter was probably the least of our favorite, we really enjoyed seeing and hearing more about the history there. Nothing compares! We of course, missed the boys terribly and were thrilled to be home with them. Of course, the novelty has worn off and Mike and I wonder when is too soon to plan our next adventure! :-)
I am still in the process of looking for a new job. Have had several interviews but nothing has felt like the right fit. I have strong faith in the Lord that he is looking out for me (us) and the right thing will come along when it's supposed to. In the meantime, we are preparing for Halloween and Ian's 2nd birthday.
I keep saying I'm going to get better at updating this blog, but I can't promise at this point - Life just gets in the way!
Cheers,
Corri



No comments:
Post a Comment