Sunday, August 17, 2008

Noah's visitors

We started out the week on a good note. Not only did Noah's strep get cleared up, he got a present from Grandma Blick and was very excited for a visit from Grandpa Blick and Aunt Megan this weekend.

Here's Noah modeling his jammies from Grandma and playing with his new toy.



Noah was very excited to watch the Olympics and see Michael Phelps swim. He's talking about it here:

What a happy baby!!

I think I previously mentioned that Noah's current daycare provider was closing her daycare and we needed to find someone new. We were really concerned that we would find someone like Jennifer, and a place that Noah would be comfortable. Well, God answered our prayers! I put the word out that I needed someone and a friend gave a recommendation. We met with her and her family on Wednesday. She lives very close to where we take Noah now (so the drive wouldn't change much) and she has 2 kids, a son who will start school this fall, and a 2 1/2 year old daughter who stays at home. She has been interested in taking in a few kids and after meeting her, I think we all knew her house would be the place for Noah. I think she will take great care of him and he will enjoy spending time with the other kids she'll have there. We were so fortunate and blessed to find her! She will start caring for Noah after Labor Day so this week will be the last at his current sitters and next week Mike and I will share duty. My mom will come down to help out the last few days and we'll be set!
Thursday night, Noah's Aunt Megan came to town for a short visit. She and Uncle Matt came to play Friday morning while Noah was at home with Daddy. You could tell that Noah enjoyed the attention!



Grandpa Blick made an appearance later Friday afternoon. All it takes are a few kisses to get Noah's attention and loyalty!
Friday afternoon we took Noah's 6 month pictures. Here are a few pics of our cutie pie!



Saturday was a very busy day as we all got on the DART and traveled downtown to the Aquarium and Nasher Sculpture Center. Noah was such a good little boy all day! We definitely wore him out! Here are a few pictures from the day. You can see daddy bought him a toy to commemorate his first visit to the Aquarium (a monkey for our monkey!). I think this may become his favorite toy and a staple when we travel. Look at the love!
Megan, Mike & Noah
Noah's baby
Grandpa, Noah & Manatee
Meg & Noah
our family
Noah & Grandpa
Sunday was a little more low-key. Noah got to spend a little more time with Grandpa. They visited and played more.




As you can see, it's very difficult to keep Noah's fingers out of his mouth! He's been teething pretty hard lately. His second tooth has almost caught up to his first and I think it's finally causing him discomfort.

Aunt Megan and Uncle Matt came over in the afternoon to spend a little more time with Noah as well. All in all, he was a very spoiled little boy with all the attention this weekend!
That's it for this week!

Love to all,

Corri, Mike and Noah

Megan and Dad, I'll get pictured posted so you can order some if you want. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment