When I picked up Noah on Friday he was in a great mood so we decided to head home and have some play time and practice crawling.
Talking to Daddy
Don't bug me Mama - I'm busy
Noah is going to be very strong-willed. :-)
Noah is going to be very strong-willed. :-)
He's not quite there with his crawling but he's making progress everyday! I don't know if that is a good thing or not!!
Saturday Mike spent the day with friends playing golf while Noah and I participated in the Mary Kay 5K race with Aunt Dana, and cousins Jamie and Jess. It was a beautiful morning and we enjoyed being outside and hanging with the fam!
Jess is somewhere else at this moment
Sunday was a low-key day. We all had some playtime together and Mike had his soccer game (which he won and scored the only goal!). I did go buy the new 3G iPhone which I'm very excited about! (Yes, that was pretty much my big highlight for the weekend!) Dad are you jealous?!
Another busy week ahead!
Love,
Corri, Mike and Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment