My mom came to stay with us for the weekend to watch Noah for us while we were away. She came on Wed. evening and also watched him Thursday while we worked. I think they had a very nice time together. She won over Noah with just a few kisses!
Noah too had a busy weekend, running around with Grandma and Aunt Dana. He also got to visit with his great Aunt June and great Uncle Leroy. From what I hear, he was a pretty good kid. I doubt he missed us much with everything going on in Dallas.
Mike and I had a lovely time in Branson. We stayed at a resort called Chateau on the Lake. I got pampered with a massage and he got to play golf. We enjoyed hanging out with friends and partying like Rock stars at the wedding. (It had been a while since we have enjoyed an evening like that together!)
Kara, Corri, Amanda, Blythe, Caroline - work friends
Mike showing Carrie Williams what a fun guy he is.
We loved having some time to ourselves, but by Sunday we were ready to get back to our little guy. I was glad I didn't have to worry about him but it was so nice to get hugs and kisses when we got home! I'm also thrilled to have another day off to enjoy time with Noah and get some things done around the house.
Noah starts his new daycare tomorrow. Hopefully things will go well and he will adjust nicely. At least its a short week!
We hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend!
Love,
Corri, Mike and Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment