WRONG! She told us we needed to let him cry it out and he'd eventually realize that we're not coming in to "rescue" him. And that is why she is the professional - she hit the nail on the head! Wednesday night we gave it a shot - he woke up around 3:30am - we let him cry and he fell back asleep at 4. Success! The next night, same thing, but he woke around 2:30am. This time he fell asleep in 20 minutes. It's gotten much better and Mike and I are finally getting some sleep! I guess this is just another one of those first parent things, we're discovering how smart our child really is!
Here are a few pictures we took over the weekend. We were just hanging out - playing.
Here's Noah throwing one of his typical tantrums. We have a couple a day now.
Mike and I made a big purchase this weekend; we bought a new TV console for the living room. Very exciting!! We owe Matt (again) a debt of gratitude for helping us lug the thing home. Yes, this was the highlight of our weekend. :-) Noah really enjoys our outings as it gives him a chance to people watch. We love it because we know he gets cranky at home all the time.
Sunday I saw a movie with Dana- Bride Wars - very cute!
Now I'm just preparing for Noah's first birthday! I can't believe it's only three weeks away! I'm sure I'll say the same thing next week. And even after he turns 1 I'll be shocked that he's growing so fast! He's getting ready to transition to another room at daycare in just a few short months. I'm told he'll be drinking from a cup, using silverware and even brushing his teeth!
Mike and I are both lucky to have tomorrow off so we'll enjoy another day together (even though Mike has to work in the morning). That means it's also a short week at work! Yay!
Until next week,
Corri, Mike and Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment