This week was like any other, except for one thing. Noah will not sleep through the night. Many have asked if its teething but I don't think so. I was reading that sometimes at 15 months of age, kids will wake up during the night and before where it was common to let them cry themselves back to sleep; in this case, you should go to them right away. They are looking for reassurance that you are there and want to be comforted. It's now been 10 days where Noah will wake up 1-2x per night. The past two nights he wouldn't go back to sleep which means that Mike and/or I do not get back to sleep. Its been tough. We keep telling ourselves its a phase and we just need to hang in there until he gets back into a rhythm. He has his 15 month check up next week so I'll have to talk to the doctor about it too.
Otherwise, Noah has been a very happy little boy. He is talking up a storm! Here he is talking about his ball. He loves the word and any chance he can get he's going to say it! He's all over the place and has become quite a little clown. He loves to make Mike and I laugh and gets encouragement from us when we do.
The weekend was a very rainy one so we spent most of it inside. Noah really enjoys being outdoors now so it was hard for him to stay cooped up. I hear we are going to get to the 90s by the end of this week so hopefully we can make it to the park sometime. Grandpa Blick is coming to town for a visit so that will be nice.
Our leadership team is out of the office at a conference this week so the office should be relatively quiet and low-key. Yay!
One last note, we heard WONDERFUL news from friends of ours this past weekend that they were finally chosen to become parents! They will be adopting a little boy come August and we couldn't be happier for them! Congrats Pam and Tim!
Love to all,
Corri, Mike and Noah
Ah, thanks for the shout out!
ReplyDelete