What another lovely Easter we had. My parents came to town on Thursday and made it just in time for lunch. We took Noah out of daycare and had lunch. He was so excited and felt so special to get to leave school for an hour. It was very cute!
We took the boys to the Ft. Worth zoo on Friday. Noah enjoyed it - I wish we could say the same; he was a little pill as he got tired and very cranky.
Mike and I were also able to get some things done around the house, having family around to keep the boys busy definitely helps!
Here are some of our Easter pics. I think they turned out nicely.
I can't believe how big Ian is getting already!
We're expecting a crawler very soon! He's getting up on all fours and we figure it's just a matter of time. I just can't get over how fast he's growing! It seems to fly by even faster than with the first.
I caught the tail end of him on all fours.
We've had a bout of ear infections with Ian that just won't seem to go away. The last medication he was on made him lose his appetite, vomit, diarrhea and fatigue. Awesome medicine, right?! It was like he was an infant again, barfing up everything he ate. I was so happy when he was done with it! He's now back to eating cereal twice a day and his bottles, with limited spit up. He just had squash for the first time the other night. He seemed to like it ok, but didn't eat all of it. We tried sweet peas and while he ate a little, didn't seem to be a fan. I don't blame him though. He's developed some sort of wheezing so it's good we have his 6 mo. check up tomorrow. We just can't seem to get this kid healthy!
That's all for now. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers - Have a happy and blessed day!
Love,
The Reichert family


No comments:
Post a Comment